When the Coronavirus spread towards the state in 2020, Rajasthan Government took all the measures to make a win over the situation, and as the year 2020 passed we all thought that it had gone, but no one had the idea that in 2021, the 2nd wave of corona will hit us more severely.
The Rajasthan government, from the starting, was very precautious about the situation, but this outbreak of the coronavirus stunned everyone.
The second wave of corona showed its effect in Rajasthan near mid-April and the government has to take the harsh decision of 15-day lockdown on 19th April, but unfortunately, even after fifteen days of lockdown, the situation hasn’t improved and a judgment has been made regarding extended lockdown from 3rd May to 17th May which was identified as “Pandemic Red Alert Jan Anushasan pakhwada”
But it has been perceived that the situation won’t come under control until a strict & full lockdown is imposed, so to make the control on the condition, some clear & strong, full lockdown guidelines have been set up by the Government of Rajasthan which demands to be followed by every citizen of the state.
Before discussing the new corona guidelines, let us know about the duration of the Lockdown in Rajasthan, it commenced from 10th May 2021, 5:00 AM & will finish on 24th May 2021 at 5:00 AM.
Let’s read out the New corona guidelines in Rajasthan which are although strict but required to conquer this situation.
- Workers working under MGNREGA
In rural areas, there have been cases of workers getting infected. Because of this, the work of MGNREGA will be postponed. The Rural Development Department will issue detailed guidelines in this regard.
- Guidelines regarding veneration
All types of religious places will remain closed & There is an appeal to the common people to perform prayers at home.
- Rules concerning Medical Services
- The medical department will issue a separate guideline regarding the attendant for the care of hospitalized Covi-19 positive patients.
- Other than medical, all types of private and government transport types such as buses, jeeps, etc. will be completely closed. Bus, auto, tempo, tractor, jeep, etc. will not be allowed for the procession.
- People who are allowed to move
- The traffic of inter-state and heavy vehicles transporting goods within the state, loading, and unloading of goods and persons employed for this work will be permitted.
- There will be a complete ban on all types of traffic in the state except for medical, other emergencies, and permissible categories. Rest are not permitted to move from one district to another district, from one city to another, from city to village, from village to city, and from village to village.
- It will be mandatory for travelers coming from outside the state to submit the RT-PCR negative test report conducted within 72 hours. If a passenger does not submit a negative test report, he or she will be quarantined for 15 days.
- To prevent migration of workers, it will be allowed to work in all units related to industries and construction. Identity cards will be issued by these units so that workers do not have any inconvenience in movement.
- The operation of the special buses will be allowed for the movement of workers. These institutions will be required to submit the signature and details of the authorized person to the workers and the name of the special bus and the name of the driver in the District Collector Office.
- Guidelines for Wedding ceremonies
- Marriage ceremonies in the state will be held only after May 31, 2021.
- Any kind of ceremony related to marriage, DJ, procession and evacuation and partying, etc. will not be allowed till 31 May.
- Marriage will be allowed at home or as a court marriage, in which only 11 persons will be allowed. The information of which will be given on the web portal Covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The marriage garden, marriage hall, and hotel complex will be closed for the wedding ceremony.
- No group meals will be allowed.
- A person related to Band teams, confectioners, or Tent facilities will not be allowed to participate in the marriage.
- Home delivery of any kind of goods related to the tent house and confectioner will also not be allowed for the wedding.
- Wedding venue owners, tent merchants, catering operators, and band banquet players, etc., will have to return the advance booking amount to the organizer or adjust in the event later.
- Guidelines for markets and traders:
As this covid-19 situation has rigorously harmed our markets and our traders, the government of Rajasthan has issued the following guidelines covering the safety aspect, as well as, concerning their livelihood:
- All types of food items, groceries, flour mill, cattle feed, wholesale and retail shops will be open from Monday to Friday from 6 am to 11 am.
- Optical shops will be open from 8 am to 11 am on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- The sale of vegetables and fruits through carts, bicycles, rickshaws, and mobile vans will be allowed daily from 6 am to 11 am.
- Processed food, sweets and bakeries, restaurants, etc. shops can’t be opened, the only home delivery facility will be allowed till 8 pm.
- Shops related to construction materials will not open. According to the discount given for the movement of goods, the material can be supplied by telephone or electronic medium upon receipt of the order.
- Shops, premises of agricultural exchange vendors will be allowed to open from 6 am to 11 am on Monday and Thursday.
- Shops of mandis, fruits, vegetables, and flower shops will be open till 11 am every day.
- Milk and dairy shops will be allowed to open daily from 9 am to 11 am and from 5 pm to 4 pm.
- Permits to open shops related to pharmaceuticals, medicines, and medical devices.
- All industries and related units will be allowed to work, the concerned units should issue identity cards for their workers so that they can work.
These were the guidelines by the Government of Rajasthan, that we all have seen, but only knowing about them is not enough to succeed, implementation is highly needed. As it has been a very long time, we are suffering from this covid situation, but having faith along with following basic hygiene & these guidelines, will surely make us win one day.
So, wear a mask, wash hands regularly & most importantly stay home, & follow the guidelines. These are for you, for us!