Relaxation in Walled City Except 23 High-Risk Zones
The much awaited phased unlock of the walled city has initiated. After 71 days of non-movement, the administration has deployed a refined relaxation plan, keeping 23 areas as no-go zones out of all the parts of the Pink City.
The lockdown phase 5.0, starting from June 1, has loosen grip over a number of regular activities such as:
- Functioning of food shops, thelas, stalls, kiosks with all the health protocols
- Opening of parks and community parks with restricted activities
- Wedding gathering limited to 50 guests
- Last rites limited to 20 people
- Movement of people and passenger transport, only with stringent safety plans such social distancing, sanitisation, mask wearing and so on.
Below compact areas will be remain closed with no relaxation in above activities:
- Purohit Ji Ka Katla
- Ghee Walo ka Rasta
- Lal Ji Saand Ka Rasta
- Dara Market
- Dhula House
Below are the 23 curfew zones of the walled city under dedicated police stations:
Ramganj: Hida Ki Mori, Loharo Ka Khurra, Ghat Gate Bazar, Rengaro Ki Kothi, From Jagannath Shah Ka Rasta till Patang Walo Ka Mohala, Chavri Darbar, Bomiya Ji Ka Mandir, Gulzar Masjid, Burhan Manjil, Near Ghat Gate Choki
Galta Gate: Shafakat Colony, From Gangapol Gate till Imam Choki, Ghanshyam Colony, Basbadanpura, From Bhas Ki Puliya till Rasul Ki Dargah
Manak Chowk: From Ladli Walo Ki Gali till Chaura Rasta, Sothli Walo Ka Rasta, Ram Lala Ka Rasta
Subash Chowk: Beldaaro Ka Rasta, House ki Tuti, Lavad Gher, Bariyo Ke Bagh, Munshiramdas Ji Ka Rasta
Kotvali: Keshav Colony, Radio Market, Nehru Bazar, Topkhane Ka Rasta, Khajane Walo Ka Rasta, Sardur Singh Nal Gate, Kishanpole Bazar, Titarwalo Ki Gali
Nahargarh: Uniaro Ka Rasta, Bagru Walon Ka Rasta, Cheepo Ki Gali.